Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pokemon Go Adventures Day 4

I, like the majority of people out there, have fallen in love with Pokemon Go. It has gotten me out of the house and I'm a little more active because of it. As longer projects take longer and the deluge of my Game of Thrones/Resident Evil fanfic may be getting to some people, I'll be recording my Pokemon Go Adventures to spice up this blog a little bit.

These 'adventures' are when I go out for a long walk to Pokestops and other random places. 'Adventures' are not me opening Pokemon Go now and again to see if I can catch Pokemon in my house.

I'm unsure of how long I'll be doing this so if you are interested in more Pokemon Go Journal entries please tell me.
I want to start off by saying that I'm extremely sorry for the wait for this entry. I had to delay going on another Pokemon Go Adventure due to the weather. It thundered and rained the majority of last week. At least during the times that would be good Pokemon Go Adventure times.

I will do my best to get these entries out as often as possible, with only two days between each entry, but I can't make any promises as the weather and real life may rear up their ugly heads.

Before I started my adventure for today I checked the Weather Channel's website. I did so a few times to make sure that it wouldn't rain while I was walking. Once my phone was completely charged I set off to become the best Pokemon Trainer ever!
My whole idea for the day was to catch a bunch of Pokemon, hatch an egg or two, go to the Pokestop to rest, and then head home. But those plans were dashed when I ran across a Pidgeot (or Pidgetto) who wouldn't get caught. I also wasted many balls missing him because for some reason my aim wasn't that good.

Sometimes my aim decides to take a minute or two off. While the rest of the time my aim is perfect.

Before I reached the Pokestop I finally hatched my 5km egg and got a Horsea from it. It is a cute and adorable little thing. Since I didn't have one previously it got added to my Pokedex.

So I stopped at the Pokestop much earlier than I had planned. I restocked on some Pokeballs and did catch a Pokemon or two while there. I saw this guy with a "I Pooped Today" shirt who I had to take a picture of for revrezner who adores poop. The guy was extremely excited to have his picture taken which made the whole thing even funnier.

While at the Pokestop people kept thinking I worked there (the Pokestop is a little gaming store). Made me feel good about myself and was a confidence booster for some reason. Almost like: yeah, see, I am job material.
After I left the Pokestop I eventually hatched an egg. I got a Charmander from a 2km egg. I was really pleased with getting another Charmander as that is what I chose for my starter and I need to make an awesome Charmander!

While I was walking this random guy in his garage wished me good luck catching Pokemon. He then asked me what Pokemon I was trying to catch on his driveway and I replied a Caterpie. I liked that for a brief moment we were just two people connected by Pokemon.

I have a 10km egg that I didn't manage to hatch this time but next adventure I just might be able to. So far I've walked 7.4km out of the needed 10km. What Pokemon do you think will hatch from it?

I wanted to get an Eevee or two this time so that I'd be able to test the latest theory about how to evolve Eevees into the desired Eeveelution. One day I will have an Eevee army and all shall fear me!

Feel free to comment below with any questions or suggestions for me.
---------------------------------------------------------------
fiverr

Patreon

CafePress

Donate 

No comments:

Post a Comment