Monday, April 1, 2019

About

This blog was originally created for reviews and evolved to be something much more. It has become a place to sit back and relax from the hectic world. A place to escape from the harshness of the real world for a few minutes or hours. This blog is best viewed on a desktop.

I still do reviews but have expanded to other areas. I write fanfictions and put the edited versions on this blog, though I provide a link to the original version. I do dramatic readings such as my large one of the Animorphs series. There are also miscellaneous posts about various fandoms and other entertainment topics.

I am constantly evolving to improve myself and expand my blog. If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns please voice them.

CONTACT INFO
If you find yourself wanting to talk to me, below are the best ways to do so.

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TUMBLR

HOW TO DONATE
If you are a long time fan and wish to donate, below are the ways to do so.

If you see an Amazon ad, those give money to me as well as to the original creators. So you can support HBO, George RR Martin, and K.A.Applegate as well as me when you buy something from an Amazon ad.

Paypal

Become a Patron!

No comments:

Post a Comment