Friday, July 15, 2016

Drode (Table of Contents)

Picture from HERE

I am Drode and I am a warrior in Seitou's clan. I am of the Shadow Flight and serve the Shadowbinder.

I am one of the very few dragons to actually be born into Seitou's Clan. For the most part new members are chosen from outside the clan for various reasons. I am also a rarity in that my parents are mates. In the clan breeding is a sacred duty and mates will not always breed with each other for a variety of reasons. I am a very special dragon and it seems that not enough of my clanmates understand that fact. I am a gift from the Shadowbinder for my uniqueness. I do adore my clan but the only dragons I am loyal to are Ellimist and Crayak, my parents. If they ever decided to leave the clan I would follow without a second thought. I wanted to work alongside Crayak, my biological father, but the clan was in need of more warriors. Hence I am now in the Warrior Department.

Below are my journal entries:

Upcoming

No comments:

Post a Comment