Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Between Two Worlds 29

"I did not feel like it was my place to say anything." I replied honestly. "You are talking about human matters and I am a little lacking in that department."

"You can form opinions about people." Daenerys said. "You can figure out if a person is trustworthy or not."

"It is not the same as figuring out the complex relations between Houses."

"I still want to hear your opinions."

Now it had changed to an outright order. There would be no more choice on my part and saying no yet again would be extremely disrespectful. I tried to bring order to my thoughts in such a way that it would be considered appropriate in this situation. I didn't want to retread what Tyrion and Jorah had already said as I wanted to present new thoughts.

"Yara Greyjoy did not agree so easily because she thought you had a real chance at winning Meereen." I finally said. "I saw lust in her eyes and yours."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment