Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July 2016 Releases (Jash's Dragon Army)

Dragon Cave recently released a new dragon breed. As there was only one breed to get I was able to get both a male and female of the new breed.
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Bolt Dragons

Egg
I like the cool little lightning bolt on it.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Nothing unique about the hatching sequence.

Hatchling Stage 1
So cute and curious looking!

Hatchling Stage 2
Wings look like flower petals if you look at them the right way.

Adult
There is no dimorphism between the genders. With its facial expressions it almost looks like an angry drunk. I can just imagine them screaming about world events and complaining about young hatchlings on their lawns. It looks like they can do some damage but they're not really a warrior-centric breed.

Description
I like the 'ruthless on occasion' part of their description. I also like that they are ruthless if need be so it's not a good idea to think of them as always friendly. Want to sneak up on one? Ha! As an Animorphs fan I'm now thinking of how difficult it is to sneak up on an Andalite.

Credit
Birdzgoboom

No comments:

Post a Comment