Saturday, July 9, 2016

Between Two Worlds 21

"Jorah," I began and felt like my mouth was foreign to me. "I have wandered my life alone with only the wilderness as my companion. Before you I didn't feel the need for another to touch me like you have. Before you I could have lived my whole life without a man. You are so much more than I ever knew I wanted."

A servant handed me a crown that looked similar to my own but was darker in color. Holding it I felt like I was going to crown him king and that was the point of these crowns. Like a king and queen ruled a kingdom, we would treat our marriage like the most sacred kingdom known to man.

Jorah bent down so I could put his crown on his head.

"Before the gods I profess my love for you." I continued. "Before the gods I promise that I will do everything in my power to protect and honor you."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment