Saturday, July 23, 2016

Between Two Worlds 31

After I found a good cruising altitude I didn't do anything but flap my wings and move forward. I wanted to get both riders comfortable with flying at night. I could see the ground dimly below me and knew that my riders had it even worse. They didn't have the eyesight of a dragon so didn't have the comfort of seeing that we hadn't been transported into a reality of only darkness.

Soon enough both relaxed and Tyrion's movements betrayed his excitement. Deciding to play with him, I took a short dive which made him grab onto me tightly. I let out a chuckle as I heard him laugh.

"Give a warning next time." Jorah reprimanded me.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment