Friday, July 8, 2016

Between Two Worlds 20

"I will be much safer than you will." He said, his expression not changing but the love in his words being felt nonetheless.

Was it hope for his death that I was feeling?

If he died then I wouldn't be tempted to come back. I worried that my dedication to living away from him would start to deteriorate. That I would slowly, but surely, start to long for him again. At the same time that I wanted him to die while I was away, I also wanted him to live. I had gone down such a dark road for him.

"Unless some zombie sneaks in and kills everyone." I replied and he just looked sternly at me.

I would miss these moments and yet I had to move on. It wasn't safe to love a monster. It was almost like loving a stone man in terms of how dangerous it was.


-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's an Alexander Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment