Thursday, July 21, 2016

Between Two Worlds 30

I looked out of the window where the stars had taken over. The night skies in the nightmare were different than the ones from Essos. There I could point out a good many constellations and navigate by them alone. Here, though, I was not as adept at reading them. If I were to navigate purely by the stars in the nightmare I could do a decent job, but I didn't know if I would be successful.

"You like the stars." K-Mart probed, seeing where my attention was focused. "Did you used to have a telescope?"

"I liked sleeping under the night sky." I decided to tell her. "I liked lying on the ground and looking up at them. I imagined what gods were up there looking down on me. I wondered if any of them cared about my fate."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's an Alexander Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment