Monday, July 11, 2016

Pokemon Go Adventures Day 2

I, like the majority of people out there, have fallen in love with Pokemon Go. It has gotten me out of the house and I'm a little more active because of it. As longer projects take longer and the deluge of my Game of Thrones/Resident Evil fanfic may be getting to some people, I'll be recording my Pokemon Go Adventures to spice up this blog a little bit.

These 'adventures' are when I go out for a long walk to Pokestops and other random places. 'Adventures' are not me opening Pokemon Go now and again to see if I can catch Pokemon in my house.

I'm unsure of how long I'll be doing this so if you are interested in more Pokemon Go Journal entries please tell me.
To prepare myself for the day I made sure that my phone was fully charged. Pokemon Go tends to drain a phone's battery and so I didn't want my adventure to be cut short because of that. I know about getting a battery pack but in my adventures that's usually not necessary.

As I live in Florida I made sure to get a light colored shirt. The best I could do today was a red shirt though I prefer to wear a much lighter color. Darker colored shirts make you get warmer easier and I wasn't exactly looking forward to feeling like I was burning in Hell.

As I have tendonitis and pain in my knees I put something on for that. I also put in some eye drops before I left just in case.

I took a small purse so that I'm not carrying around something large for no reason. My purse is big enough to fit a bottle of water, ID, an inhaler, a pill case full of Aleve, some money, a credit card, and a set of keys. I changed purses from last time as I was smart enough to bring a bottle of water this time around.
I knew when looking outside that today I probably wouldn't be having a long adventure. There were clouds gathering around my area. In Florida that means it'll rain in an our or three minutes. However, I hoped that I could at least get to the Pokestop and take shelter there.

Lo and behold the clouds got darker so I went into the Pokestop. While waiting I did talk to a few people and it seems like a good majority of people around me are Team Mystic which is awesome. Also talked about how to evolve Eevees, one person was saying that it mattered where you caught them while another claimed it was random, and I also saw some very high stated Pokemon.

CP in around the 1,000s. Holy shit!
I managed to evolve Rin from a Pidgeotto to a Pidgeot. I love bird Pokemon and so I may have an army of Pidgeots in the future. Who knows at this point in the game. I still have yet to do a gym battle, which I wanted to do today but the weather wasn't with me.

At the Pokestop I even managed to get a few eggs and one extra incubator (has a three time use). So I'll have to do some walking to hatch my beauties. I wonder if my pacing can actually make me hatch them even quicker.

Finally my pacing will have some use!

I left the Pokestop when the weather cleared. I had enough battery to actually do my planned walk but I was unsure if it would start raining again or not. Suffice it to say I didn't think it was worth the risk.

Feel free to comment below with any questions or suggestions for me.
---------------------------------------------------------------
fiverr

Patreon

CafePress

Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment