Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Between Two Worlds 34

One zombie came forward way ahead of the herd and Alex stood frozen in fear. Raising a hand, the zombie's head exploded and Alex pointed his flashlight at me. His eyes seemed torn between fear and amazement. His lips started to mouth 'Rin' when I pulled at his arm.

"We need to go now, Alex." I hissed, trying to sound much stronger than I felt. "The rest of the herd is coming soon."

It took a pull or two to get my husband moving as he probably was still trying to comprehend a dead woman talking to him. Maybe he even thought that he had gone mad and didn't believe I was actually here. Luckily we got some distance to the cave mere moments before the rest of the zombies came running at us.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's an Alexander Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment