Sunday, July 17, 2016

Between Two Worlds 27

It took longer than I wanted to finally begin approaching the other dragon. Surprising a human with an attack from above was easy to do but dragons were used to looking up. They were more prepared for such attacks. I hoped that Rhaegal was just unused to doing aerial and so I could surprise him due to his inexperience. I didn't know how Daario trained his stolen dragons in such matters. The traitor didn't know Daenerys was still alive and so wouldn't think of fighting the queen.

As I made my final approach, Rhaegal looked up at me and roared. It was one of rage and I didn't know to whom the anger was directed. All I knew was that now the rider was alert. The helmet he wore was only enough to reveal a look of shock quickly turned to anger.

My wings folded back as Jorah tightened his grip. I roared out as I dove down. I had hoped that the rider would turn Rhaegal to flee but that wasn't the case. As my dive continued the rider flew to meet me. I spread my wings open at the last minute and turned sharply to the right. Rhaegal flew right past me and I flew up while turning to meet him again.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment