Monday, January 13, 2014

The NEW Wizard Quests on Subeta

On Subeta the thing I love doing the most are the quests. And not just any quests: the Wizard Quests.

I have always enjoyed doing them since the Wizard Tokens always sell at a decent price and I don't tend to spend that much on them. So that's how I get a majority of my sP (aka Subeta Points which is the currency on the site).

Recently there has been a Vending Limit put in place (the vending machines use Wizard Tokens). This doesn't affect me since I don't vend. If I do vend it's maybe once a month at most. So I can't comment on if I like the change or not.

Before today this was the payout fro the Wizard Quests:

But today it's been changed to this:
While this doesn't affect me (as it's now worth around the same price a 15 Point Wizard Token was worth before), it might anger some people that vend.

Keith has said on his Twitter that the Token payout has been changed since there is now a Vending Limit and if the payout had remained the same that the tokens would become worthless.

Hopefully his plan works out in the end. And, if it doesn't, that the payout should be changed back to the previous payout.


Update: It appears that the tokens have been increased, there is now sP payout, and the number of quests you can do per day have been shortened.

My aStore


No comments:

Post a Comment