Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Manic Expression: My New Duties

Around a week ago I was asked to help manage Manic Expression's Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook by both the owner (James) and an admin (fusionator who was the one that recommended me, I believe).

So this is really cool for me since I've been on the site since around the beginning (long story short: after another site closed James started a new site and invited me over). I'm really surprised people trust me enough to manage these things, but also really glad I'm trusted enough.

So if you want to check Manic Expression out go HERE and be prepared for a very friendly community!

Finally: watch Creative Chaos which is a documentary about the site. It stars a bunch of Manic Expression contributors including yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment