Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Am Not Looking Forward to the Lego Movie

I can't remember what show I was watching when a trailer came on. For a moment I thought it had to be a joke. That no way could this actually be a real thing. But, nope, I have seen the trailer many times since and have to deal with the fact that it actually exists.

Yes, folks, I am talking about The Lego Movie.

Now I'm not against Lego having a movie of its own and for children to enjoy it. I'm not against Lego having a means for parents to distract their kids for an hour. The thing is that this movie is having a THEATRICAL release.

The lines in the trailer (and from IMDB) make me very sure that this will not be a good movie.

Will it be successful? Probably as it's aimed towards kids and there is a nostalgia factor.

But just because a movie is successful does not indicate if it's good or not.

Liam Neeson will be lending his voice to this film and it'll come to theaters February 7, 2014.



Lego Games

No comments:

Post a Comment