Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Subeta Deals with the Problem

Info from HERE
A little bit back I talked about how I had trouble logging into Subeta and it seems now they have gotten to work on this problem.

They did have a problem with a contract that helps them manage their web servers. And, with a website like Subeta, you need to be aware that a lot of people will go on your site.

I am extremely happy about this and hope it makes the logging in problem a distant memory. Also that it helps other problems that may crop up around the site.

The only personal problems I had were having to refresh pages to have them completely load and the site being unavailable for me for a little bit.

UPDATE This new FREE GIFT is now being given out as a thanks for members' patience:



No comments:

Post a Comment