Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Green: Love and Sex 4

"So you're not human?" Plague finally asked.


I looked at him and just stared. Of course I was human! My real name was John Johnson. Was he trying to insult me?


"I'm human. What would make you think that I'm not?" I asked.


"You mean besides waking up in a lab with no memory?" He asked sarcastically.


"Yeah," I replied. "Besides that."


"Well, you haven't found anyone sexually appealing before Jillian." Plague said and had to gather himself before continuing. "Neither man nor woman, right?"


"Yes." I said and shuffled my feet.


"So what made Jillian different?" He asked and I tried to think of a reason. But all women looked the same to me. I never really cared about breasts or legs or anything else.


"I don't know." I replied and Plague jumped up.


"Exactly!" Plague exclaimed. "Exactly! It's because however you were programmed makes you think like that. Hell, maybe Jillian was sent to activate your sexual urges."


"And maybe I just had an odd incident."


"Bull fucking shit. Don't you realize how odd that is?"


"So I'm not human. I'm not John Johnson." I said sadly and Plague sat down beside me.


"So what if you're not human, I still love you." He said and put an arm around me. "Maybe now we'll finally have that great sex together."


"Is that all that matters to you?"


"No, what matters is that I don't know what you are. But what I do know is that there will be some instances where you won't be in control." He replied. "Mind you I don't like that you slept with Jillian and I probably won't ever get over that. But I still love you dearly. All we have to do is control that urge."


With that we kissed and all seemed to be forgiven. The kiss, though, seemed to be repulsive. But I held the kiss steady until Plague broke away.


"We will find Henry Johnson and he'll be able to help." Plague whispered into my ear.
--------------------------
The Green Blog aka Gralg Contamination

No comments:

Post a Comment