Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Courting of Lillith 2

The sun was setting and I was getting close to the Skynet base. Close to the base and close to Lillith. Deciding to not be too suicidal I landed a mile away from the base. True, I wanted to attract attention while my logical mind said that wasn't a good idea. But, hell, I hadn't been logical for a long time now.

When I exited the helicopter, I made sure that my katanas were secure on my back. Didn't want the special Coltan cutting blades getting lost. It took a short time to get to the entrance, at least the entrance I was going to use. But even though it took a short time to get to my entrance, it seemed a lot longer. I was afraid of finding Lillith and only to lose her.

The entrance I was using was the back of a small Terminator factory. I only say small because I had seen much bigger ones. And the fact that the majority of the base was a prison camp. As I went through the entrance I heard a sound and dodged.

A Terminator had followed me and I would have blood to show my love! I sliced off one of its arm as it shot part of my face off. Blood splattered onto my clothing as I healed. The next moment saw me slicing its head off.

But that wasn't the only one for the alarm had been sounded. Skynet knew Jash Connor was in the base, but didn't know why. It had created me and I had defeated it once in a different timeline.

More Terminators came at me and I sliced the metal down as it kept on trying to slice me. As they were my brothers, so to speak, they knew my weakness. This meant a lot of fancy dancing to protect my heart. Bullets came dangerously close to destroying my heart and I blacked out for a few seconds as one came too close.

I woke up while being slammed against the wall and my spine breaking. I yelled out as I took one katana to cut its gun in half and the other to slice its head off. More blood was taken from me and I ran looking for Lillith's room.

I managed to hide and lose the metal chasing me. I didn't know for how long so I hurried up searching. After what felt like hours I found her. Maybe by chance or maybe because life was giving me a break.

I cut open the door and Lillith stood up. She was ready to take death and all of its tricks. At least I assumed she was Lillith until I got a better view. Her breasts had become fuller and she looked more aged. More crazed was a better description, though. Was that my fault?

After a few nanoseconds she grinned at me. If she were more like me, she would've hugged me. But, really, we hadn't left on the best of terms. Plus, there were Terminators after us.

I signaled to her and she followed me.

"Duck!" I yelled as a Terminator shot at her and, since she had gotten down in time, hit me in the stomach.

"Jash!" She exclaimed as I cut off its arm. She had never seen me heal before. Not this version of her, at least. When Lillith recovered, which was very quickly, she took its gun.

"Swords." She said and shook her head.

"Katanas." I grumbled and the battle for our freedom continued.

Now that I had someone to protect, I became more cautious. I made sure shots missed me and, if they were to hit Lillith, I blocked them as best I could. Once we reached my exit, the actual base's entrance, we were both bloodied.

We couldn't outrun machines, but there could be a distraction. I ran to the nearest Terminator and cut its chest open and jumped back. Lillith took the hint and shot at the nuclear batteries. Then there was a giant explosion that blew us away. Very literally in fact.

Luckily we both recovered and were able to run away quickly. Well, Lillith was able to limp away at a good pace. Point was, we were both safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment