Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Green: Love and Sex

Plague had been so kind to me. I, Matthias, hadn't done much for him. I had gotten him shot and nearly killed. But a simple bushel of flowers was all I could give him now. Not roses but lilies. For some reason, I thought lilies would be a much better match for him. At least as a gift from me.


The waves crashed against the rocky shore but could barely be heard in the shop. Plague would be waiting for me, but he could wait. As I turned my head I felt a new emotion. An emotion that was foreign to me even with Plague by my side. I shook my head as the woman walked by.


Though I didn't want to, I looked at her breasts. Lovely and full. They were yelling at me to do anything to them. To enjoy them any way that I wished. My eyes drifted downward to admire her legs. Her legs were mostly uncovered. Before the Gralg Outbreak it would've been because it was a choice, now it was by chance that her jeans had been torn.


My eyes drifted to her face and I wondered if her vagina hid infected eggs that would create a Blur. But the only thing that mattered now was the light that went off in her eyes as she looked at me. It promised something that my dick suddenly grew hard for. It yearned for it like it had never yearned for Plague.


"Hi," She said and walked close to me. I felt the need for her grow with each step. Plague! Remember Plague! "My name is Jillian."


"Uh, um, Matthias." I said and felt my cheeks grow warm from an unknown heat. I thought that the scientists might've talked about it before.


She smiled as she thought I was a virgin. I was only a virgin in the sense that I had never felt lust before. Not this kind of lust. What was it about this woman?


"Coffee?" I asked. That was a normal thing to ask, right?


"Sure." She replied and I forgot everything else. I was in a cloud of forgetfulness until I sat down with Jillian for coffee.


What she got and what I drank didn't matter. What mattered was that I had betrayed Plague. How could it get any worse?


"Gralg." Jillian finally said.


"What about it?" I asked as I remembered why I chose tea over coffee.


"Why did it happen?"


"Because people didn't leave well enough alone."



"What does that mean?"


I shrugged and nearly felt like puking up my coffee.


"Gralg used to be a drug to help people but it made them into rage zombies. And some people kept on testing and released it into the world."


Jillian laughed and I felt like kissing her. I just wanted to let myself go. But I couldn't. Plague. But as the conversation continued I realized we were both scared. We both needed to be reassured by any means necessary. Physical, though, it had to be physical.


"Where are you staying?" I asked and she leaned forward to kiss me. No one in the cafe looked at us. We were just two people trying to find escape in each other.


She took my hand and lead me to an apartment. The next few hours were full of pain and pleasure. Sweat and blood. Lust and moaning. When we were done we just fell asleep in each others arms.

When I woke up the next morning Jillian was no longer in my arms, nor was I in hers. I sat up slowly and felt the pain hit me in a big wave. True, it was my first time, and a lot of pain would be in that. What would Plague think?


Hopefully he would think that I had gotten into a fight and would be afraid for me. We would make up quickly and things would be back to normal. I couldn't stand to lose Plague. Especially since Jillian was gone now.


After a few minutes I put on my clothing. How certain articles got to certain places I would never know. Not unless I wanted to be horny again. And Plague would notice my erection if it happened in his presence.


I cleaned up as best I could so that no one, especially Plague, would get too worried. Yes, worried. That was the word to use. Before I left the apartment I checked around for my cell phone. It was lost and possibly broken.


Once I got out of the apartment I had to quickly head to where I thought our car was. I was wrong the first few times, but I finally found it. When I saw Plague's face I smiled and walked quickly towards him. Then I noticed something odd. Something was off.


"Plague?" I asked.


"Where did you get those scars?" He asked me.


"I..." I wanted to lie, but I couldn't. Not to the only one who had ever truly loved me. "I had sex with a woman. Jillian."


"A woman?" He asked and shook his head. "So you can hardly fuck me but you can have your way with a woman. Have it so rough that you bleed?"


I rubbed a scar from my chin to the bottom of my throat. "I-"


"I don't care." He yelled loudly. So loudly that some of the few people turned to look at us. "The fact is that I thought that you loved me. I thought you had ED. I thought you were doing your best to try and have sex with me."


"I do love you!"


"You have quite a way of showing it."


As the argument continued I wished it would stop. I didn't want this. I didn't want to lose Plague.

* * *

I didn't mind that the motel room looked worse than the one I first met Plague in. I didn't mind that Gralg was slowly taking over the world. I didn't mind that I didn't know who I was. All that mattered was my only love sitting on the other bed. Plague wouldn't even touch me after our argument was finished. I wished that he'd hit me just so I knew he could touch me.


"Please say something." I begged and Plague just looked at me. Anger and hate were the only things that I could see in his eyes.


"Anything." I continued.


"Tell me why you fucked Jillian and I'll listen to you." Plague said and crossed his arms. With his former training I knew he could hurt me. Hell, the only reason he wasn't hurting me now was because he had orders. That man knew how to follow orders.


"I don't know what happened." I told him. "I've never encountered lust but I saw Jillian and some new emotion came over me. I wanted to ravage her in the flower shop."


"What flower shop?"


"The one I was going to buy you flowers in." I said and there was a long silence. "I didn't want to talk to Jillian because of...lust. In the end I couldn't help myself. I'm attracted to you, Plague, but not the lust like I felt for Jillian."


"Do you love her?" He asked.


"Hell no!" I yelled out and he, for once, was scared of me. "I love you and only you. Jillian offered something and the only reason I accepted was because I never felt lust before."


"Come on, you must have. You're..."


"Twenty-five years old."


"Exactly. You must have fucked in high school. I tried girls before just to make sure I was really gay."


"I've never been to high school."


This made Plague pause and I wanted to tell him the truth so bad. "You were home schooled?"


"No." I said and my head started to hurt. "Not home schooled."


"You seem somewhat educated." Plague said.


"Scientists." I replied and there was silence. "I woke up in a lab. Those are the first memories I remember. That's why I believe what George Hunder says."


Plague and I sat in silence again. But this time I thought I saw pity in Plague's eyes.

"So you're not human?" Plague finally asked.


I looked at him and just stared. Of course I was human! My real name was John Johnson. Was he trying to insult me?


"I'm human. What would make you think that I'm not?" I asked.


"You mean besides waking up in a lab with no memory?" He asked sarcastically.


"Yeah," I replied. "Besides that."


"Well, you haven't found anyone sexually appealing before Jillian." Plague said and had to gather himself before continuing. "Neither man nor woman, right?"


"Yes." I said and shuffled my feet.


"So what made Jillian different?" He asked and I tried to think of a reason. But all women looked the same to me. I never really cared about breasts or legs or anything else.


"I don't know." I replied and Plague jumped up.


"Exactly!" Plague exclaimed. "Exactly! It's because however you were programmed makes you think like that. Hell, maybe Jillian was sent to activate your sexual urges."


"And maybe I just had an odd incident."


"Bull fucking shit. Don't you realize how odd that is?"


"So I'm not human. I'm not John Johnson." I said sadly and Plague sat down beside me.


"So what if you're not human, I still love you." He said and put an arm around me. "Maybe now we'll finally have that great sex together."


"Is that all that matters to you?"


"No, what matters is that I don't know what you are. But what I do know is that there will be some instances where you won't be in control." He replied. "Mind you I don't like that you slept with Jillian and I probably won't ever get over that. But I still love you dearly. All we have to do is control that urge."


With that we kissed and all seemed to be forgiven. The kiss, though, seemed to be repulsive. But I held the kiss steady until Plague broke away.


"We will find Henry Johnson and he'll be able to help." Plague whispered into my ear.
---------------------
The Green Blog aka Gralg Contamination

No comments:

Post a Comment