Monday, July 9, 2012

Courting of Lillith 1

Authors Note: This is for an rp I'm in. So there is a lot of back story there isn't room to mention here. As well as the rp there is my fanfic series (The Eternal Heart) that this mini-series relates to. So if you're lost just ask me and I can tell you what wouldn't be considered spoilers in those two mediums.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The air in the room was thick with hours of boredom. Torturing a Terminator wasn't fun at all, it was just tedious. For me, it was like torturing a family member. I was a Xeno named Jash Connor. I was a pure biological Terminator unlike the one I was torturing for information. I could see all its wires and parts over the room.

Metal felt pain. Maybe not like a human, but it did. No one else in the Resistance understood that and I wasn't about to teach them. They wouldn't understand. Luckily I had been torturing the Terminator alone. It was lucky since only I heard the name Lillith.

I stepped out of the room and thought about her. The last time I had seen her had been at the massacre, pre-Judgment Day, at the hospital. The last time I had kissed her had been...before I had met the Lillith that currently existed.

According to the Terminator I had tortured, Lillith was alive and in the custody of Skynet. As I leaned against the wall, my comrades walked past me without saying a word. I was glad of that. My appearance of Terminator blood was probably what made them steer clear of me.

As I walked away from the room I debated about telling Marty, the man in charge now. The man who had killed John Connor. True, my love had turned to the crazy side but Marty had still killed him. Martin Bedell killed John Connor.

So should I tell him? We had shared a simple kiss, an unneeded addition to my long memory, but that had been it. We had both been happy but now Lillith could return to me. So should I tell Marty?

No, I shouldn't. If he questioned about why Lillith left me there were things I couldn't tell him. Things that would change his entire outlook about me. If he knew the depths I could go to and what sins I could commit, I'd lose his trust. And his comradeship was one of the only things helping me to move on.

I wouldn't tell Marty. So now I was on my own to rescue Lillith who I was afraid to meet. Who knows how she would be now. I went to the hanger and looked at the choppers. I heard a sound and then a voice.

It said, "What you doing?"

"Just going to do a scouting mission."

"Should you? I mean, Martin's kid and all?" Marcus asked.

"That won't be a problem." I replied. "I'll be back in a few hours."

Marcus looked at me, ready to argue, but he backed away. It took a few minutes, but I took off after the location said by the Terminator.

No comments:

Post a Comment