Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Green: Love and Sex 3

I didn't mind that the motel room looked worse than the one I first met Plague in. I didn't mind that Gralg was slowly taking over the world. I didn't mind that I didn't know who I was. All that mattered was my only love sitting on the other bed. Plague wouldn't even touch me after our argument was finished. I wished that he'd hit me just so I knew he could touch me.


"Please say something." I begged and Plague just looked at me. Anger and hate were the only things that I could see in his eyes.


"Anything." I continued.


"Tell me why you fucked Jillian and I'll listen to you." Plague said and crossed his arms. With his former training I knew he could hurt me. Hell, the only reason he wasn't hurting me now was because he had orders. That man knew how to follow orders.


"I don't know what happened." I told him. "I've never encountered lust but I saw Jillian and some new emotion came over me. I wanted to ravage her in the flower shop."


"What flower shop?"


"The one I was going to buy you flowers in." I said and there was a long silence. "I didn't want to talk to Jillian because of...lust. In the end I couldn't help myself. I'm attracted to you, Plague, but not the lust like I felt for Jillian."


"Do you love her?" He asked.


"Hell no!" I yelled out and he, for once, was scared of me. "I love you and only you. Jillian offered something and the only reason I accepted was because I never felt lust before."


"Come on, you must have. You're..."


"Twenty-five years old."


"Exactly. You must have fucked in high school. I tried girls before just to make sure I was really gay."


"I've never been to high school."


This made Plague pause and I wanted to tell him the truth so bad. "You were home schooled?"


"No." I said and my head started to hurt. "Not home schooled."


"You seem somewhat educated." Plague said.


"Scientists." I replied and there was silence. "I woke up in a lab. Those are the first memories I remember. That's why I believe what George Hunder says."


Plague and I sat in silence again. But this time I thought I saw pity in Plague's eyes.
---------------
The Green Blog aka Gralg Contamination

No comments:

Post a Comment