Thursday, March 30, 2017

March 2017 Release (Jash's Dragon Army)

Dragon Cave recently released two new breeds. One breed has different color variations and each color variation has dimorphism. I was able to get one of each breed but not enough to cover every variation.
Adopt one today!
Tetra Dragon

Egg
I like the cool sea-like feeling of the egg.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Nothing unique. Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks totally calm.

Hatchling Stage 2
Looks totally calm and now has wings.

Adult
There is no dimorphism in the species. I look how happy they look. It's like they're all ready to party and they're yelling at their friends to hurry up. The color of their belly and the fur along the tail is cute. I adore that the feet and wing tips have black on them.

Description
Ah. We have social dragons here. I'm very much an introvert so I might not exactly fit into this breed. I do like that they don't tend to stay in the same place for long. Ever since I was little I've felt a need to move. Now as an adult I'm stuck living with my Dad and trapped because money issues. I like that this breed isn't usually violent to each other. Or at least not a super violent breed.
Credit 
Corteo
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Fire Gem Dragon

Egg
I adore the color of each egg.

Unique Hatching Sequence
The hatching sequence is extremely colorful. Love it!

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks strong but also like it just woke up.

Hatchling Stage 2
So many variations of pretty!

Adult
Each variation is beyond beautiful and stunning. Poses range from funny, playful, to downright deadly looking. In each pose the colors are beyond amazing to look at. I like to keep these reviews short so I won't go through every variation and my thoughts on them. This breed deserves its own post in all honesty. Now if only I had the time...

Description
Ah, yes, the only thing that is the same among the various variations is the description. I like that the description talks about the tails. The fact they collect stones that are the same colors as them is beyond amusing to me. I think it stems from the fact that it makes them appear vain. Dang, another social breed. An introvert probably wouldn't make a good Fire Gem Dragon.

Credit 
JereduLevenin, Process, and TheCompleteAnimorph

No comments:

Post a Comment