Friday, March 10, 2017

Crossing the Divide 43

"She should be staying away from the facility." I reassured Alex. "Even if she does get too close, she shouldn't be able to cause too much damage."

"It's never wise to underestimate her." My husband reprimanded me.

He was right. I should have been the one to remind him how dangerous Alice could be. But I was too anxious as we made our way to the rooftop. These would be the last few minutes before the mission truly began. First there was the helicopter that would take me to the outskirts of an Umbrella base. Then I would pretend to be part of Umbrella. Finally the real work would begin once I made an excuse to go to the cloning facility. All signs pointed towards a shipment needing to go to where I needed to be. I would figure out how to stay in the facility once I got there. Since this mission was one of infiltration I wouldn't be bringing Jorah as the weapon was extremely recognizable. If someone thought I just looked like Rin there would be no confirmation that it was me. At least by sight. But if someone thought I looked like Rin and had her signature weapon, I would be caught and reported. Then the mission would have to be started over.

"I'll trust you and the rest of the council to keep me safe." I told him.

"I will keep you safe if I can." Alex said. "But the rest of the council will be too dimwitted to see what I do."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment