Sunday, March 26, 2017

Crossing the Divide 48

"Dragon blood is magic." I told them. "Dragons themselves are pure magic."

"Will you be using Viserion against Viserys?" Selmy asked disbelieving.

"Rin's blood can burn a person alive if injected directly into their bloodstream." Daenerys said. "But how will you get close enough to my brother to do that? How will you survive?"

"I'm not going to survive, Daenerys." I replied.

"No, you're not going to die." Jorah replied angrily. "You're not going on a suicide mission. Khaleesi brings up a good point, you won't be able to get close enough to Viserys. You will die for nothing."

I wanted to remind Jorah that my time in this reality was never going to last. I had duties as the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. My time spent here was merely me running away from what I should be doing. I didn't want to go back to a world with Daenerys as an enemy. I wanted to stay here where I could wake up every morning knowing my queen had not gone mad. But that was only the wishful thinking of a pup.

"I hope my previous conversation with Viserys will make him think I would betray Daenerys." I told them sadly. "Besides, he will like to gloat over me. Maybe even in me."

"You're willing to give your body up just because of a chance?" Jorah asked, raising his eyebrow.

Daenerys looked shocked that I would even suggest this. Selmy looked nearly as angry as my husband on this matter. The thought that I, the last of House Kaari, would think of doing this was unthinkable. Even to my own ears it sounded horrible. But it might be the only chance of destroying Viserys for good.

"Are you sure that's the only way?" Daenerys asked.

"It might be." I replied and then turned to Jorah. 

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Daenerys Targaryen Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment