Thursday, March 16, 2017

Dragonstone the Dreamer (Jash's Dragon Army)

Adopt one today!
This dragon has been named: Dragonstone the Dreamer by me as no one else suggested a name. I named him Dragonstone as it references both Dragonstone the location and Daenys the Dreamer. Some years before the Doom of Valyria, Daenys Targaryen had a vision that warned her of that event. So House Targaryen moved to Dragonstone in Westeros. That's why the Targaryens were the only dragonlord House to survive the Doom with dragons.

The bio I have planned for him is:
Dragonstone the Dreamer is a dragon of visions. When he sleeps every night he has dreams of the future. Above all he is loyal and so uses his visions to guide those he cares about. Far in the future Dragonstone sees a horrific event occurring and urges those in charge to consider moving.

I would like you to name the new dragon (found on the side of the blog). I will first list the rules for sending name suggestions and then the benefits of doing so.

Rules for Sending Name Suggestions:

1.) I Can Only Name Dragons That Have Reached the Hatchling Stage
So if I say I have accepted your name, but the dragon isn't named on the site that's why. Also, if you don't choose a gender neutral name I will have to wait to see what the dragon's gender ends up being before deciding.

2.) I Can't Choose Names That Are Taken
Even if I love the name that you suggested, if it's already taken by someone else I can't name the dragon that.

3.) I Can't Choose Inappropriate Names
It's a rule of Dragon Cave or else I wouldn't mind.

4.) All Names will be Considered
This is only if there is a bunch of submissions around the same time. If not, it will be first come first served.

Benefits of Having Your Name Suggestion Chosen:

1.) You Can Advertise On My Blog
As long as the dragon is on my blog: I'll provide a link to your own blog, etsy shop, ect. However, whatever you're advertising can't only contain mature material.

2.) You Can Help with the Bio of the Dragon
If you name the dragon you can suggest what you want to be in its bio.

3.) You Can Advertise Via Posts
You can have me post three ads. The limitations are that it can't be mature material, or if it's something like a blog it can't all be mature material, and you can't have two or more ads on the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment