Saturday, March 25, 2017

Crossing the Divide 47

"The m-virus." I sad breathlessly. "Can you show me how it works?"

"I would be glad to." Sam said.

For the next hour every question I asked was answered. I took in every minute detail that he gave me. Everything would be important for the Mormonts. Khaleesi would not have understood everything Sam was showing me. She would have been able to understand a good amount but not as much as myself. K-Mart had a good memory. However, she might not have been able to tell which details would have been worth remembering.

"Where do you hold them?" I asked Sam.

"You can't see them like the workers." He said sternly and I could tell there was fear in his voice. "They have to be held differently as they're more volatile. I've found that holding them like other clones makes them change before I want them to. Sometimes they would change inside their cells and other times they would change right when they exited this facility. If you went in there it wouldn't be safe."

I had hoped that Sam would just allow me into where the Raqus Strain clones were being held. I hoped that by being near one in a human state I could get information to help with detecting them. The only problem would be putting how to detect them in human terms.

"I'll just be in there for a minute or two at most." I said. "You can have two guards with me in case anything goes wrong."

"Two guards and you will only be in there for a minute." Sam stated. "You will also wear a hazmat suit in case you come in contact with blood."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment