Friday, March 10, 2017

February 2017 Release (Jash's Dragon Army)

Dragon Cave recently released a new female only dragon breed for Valentine's Day. For those lucky enough not to know the drama: there was a last minute change to the new breed. HERE is what happened.

I'm reviewing the final version of this dragon breed and not the previous one.
Adopt one today!
Soulstone Dragon

Egg
The cute ickle egg looks like it has a face.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Nothing unique. Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
Sort of looks like there's fire coming from her.

Hatchling Stage 2
Looks like she thinks she's tough.
Adult
I adore the purple. It's just pretty and that's the feeling a Valentine's Dragon needs to have. I like how the gold and purple flow into each other. They add to each other instead of clashing. She's holding the pearl almost like an afterthought which I find funny for some reason.

Description
The pearl has a large significance to the breed. It isn't just an object but a way to show how deeply people are connected to each other. I know when I'm in an argument with a family member or friend I can get vicious, a non-threatening vicious but still, but I never stop caring. It's rare for me to form a bond and for it to be easily thrown away. The pearl this breed has shows that even when you're angry at people that doesn't mean you stop caring. A good life lesson everyone should learn.

Credit 
None Credited

No comments:

Post a Comment