Monday, March 6, 2017

Crossing the Divide 42

"Jorah betrayed me from the first." Daenerys said as I started to exit her tent.

"He did." I told her as I stopped to look back at her. "He has also been by your side more loyally than anyone else. He might not have come to you with the purest of intentions, but that has changed."

"I can't forgive him for this. I won't."

"Jorah has my confidence and not just because I bore him two children. Whatever your decision ends up being, keep my children safe."

I looked at her face and behind her anger I saw hurt. It was the hurt that was making her flee into anger. It was hurt that would make her push him away just to make herself feel better. I hoped that Jorah having my confidence would keep her calm until my return. If she did make my husband leave her service she would die. I knew he would never forgive me for that but I had to think of the Seven Kingdoms above all else. Jorah's love had to come second to that.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment