Monday, March 20, 2017

Crossing the Divide 46

"We will avenge our children." Jorah promised me and put his hand on my shoulder. "For that we need to focus, Rin. If we don't we will join our children. We will join our children while their killer still lives."

I could only nod and reached out with my blood sense. I could hear the roaring of a dragon with three heads. Daenerys was still alive and I would keep her that way. If I let her die, though, there would be no chance that she would go mad. I pushed that thought out of my mind even as it yearned to linger. I wanted to fight with no consequences. I just wanted to kill.

"I can sense that Daenerys is alive." I told my husband. "I can smell Targaryen blood thick in the air. I only smell one Targaryen. Whatever magic Viserys is using doesn't allow me to sense his blood here."

"Then we have to get to her." Jorah said. "Now."

"The whole camp is under attack. We can't think just about our queen, we have to think of everyone. Right now I can't think clear enough to take everyone to safety."

"And you're the most powerful fighter Khaleesi has now."

Azor Ahai's face twisted in anger and pain. He needed to make sure the Targaryen was safe but knew what I said was true. He had even added to the argument of why he should lead the Dothraki to safety. He didn't like it but he knew it was true. It also meant he trusted me with Daenerys' life. I would make sure she lived tonight if only for him.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Daenerys Targaryen Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment