Sunday, March 12, 2017

Crossing the Divide 44

"Did you find what you needed, Rin?" Daenerys asked.

"I did and I also discovered who did the spell." I told her. "I am glad you decided to allow Jorah to stay."

"For now. Until the threat is resolved I know I can trust him to keep me safe. The Rasiki did a good job with guarding but they left shortly before you arrived."

"To guard a Targaryen is an insult that they were willing to do since I asked. I contacted them before I arrived hence their leaving. I wasn't going to make them stay if they didn't want to."

My queen didn't look happy at that. She wanted the Rasiki at her beck and call. They followed me and she wanted to use that. I didn't blame her for wanting that power. She, Jorah, and myself had all been effected by a spell. None of us knew the exacts of the spell, at least I assumed so, and that meant we didn't know how best to protect ourselves. It was a very scary thing to be under attack by an enemy we didn't understand.

"Will they be back?" Daenerys asked.

"If I ask them to they will." I told her. "But I won't call them unless I need them."

"I understand. You know how Ser Jorah Mormont betrayed me. You've seen the memories of how he conspired with the man who helped kill my family. How could you go away so calmly after learning that? Or did you make up any excuse to flee?"

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment