Monday, August 22, 2016

Travels of Artictress: Tobias of the Johto Region Entry #4 (HeartGold)

Entry #4 Two Gyms Down

Wow, it's been a little while since I've written a journal entry. Things have been happening here in Johto and it's been hard to find time to write one of these entries. I'm sorry but once I beat Bugsy in Azlea Town, earning me the Hive Badge, I felt like I needed to take on yet another gym leader as soon as possible.

This meant long hours spent traveling, training, and sometimes even sleeping. It was hard to get up some mornings but it was all worth it. Though the gym leader I battled next was...well...beyond odd. I guess she's a good person but she cried when I defeated her.

At Goldenrod City I fought the gym leader, Whitney, to get my Plain Badge. I admit it was a difficult time just to get to Whitney. But it was a good kind of hard that never let me rest for a moment. I think I battled well enough that my Pokemon are starting to trust me even more.

Now as for Whitney...she's a gym leader and should be aware that she will be beaten. Pokemon trainers, like myself, travel all around Johto to battle at gyms so that we can increase our own power. The more gyms we conquer, the stronger we can make our Pokemon.

All I want to do is catch and train Pokemon while slowly building up a team made up of purely birds. I don't care about any of the other drama that may overtake my region as I have a very singular goal. So when things like Team Rocket are mentioned I just grit my teeth until the confrontation is over.

Dad appeared again and I wish he would just leave me alone. We could just stare at each other angrily and walk away. That could be the case if he wasn't so set on fighting me at every opportunity. He keeps complaining that I'm so weak and yet keeps battling me.

We met up again in the Burned Tower at Ecruteak City. I had heard about the tower and had decided to calmly explore it in hopes of  catching more Pokemon. After beating Dad, I was able to see three strange Pokemon that just ran away once I saw them.

Back to Dad...he just keeps fighting me like he's the best trainer in existence and yet I keep beating him. One day I will beat him so badly that he will be scared to even speak my name. One day I will beat him so he stops ruining what I want to do every day: train, battle, and catch Pokemon with no human interference.

Currently I am taking a break from traveling to try and get good at the Pokeathlon. I tried it once and it was harder than I expected. Well that was due to the fact that I'm so used to battling that changing things made it a little more difficult for me.

Targ seems overly eager to compete and will probably be the reason I try to get better. Maybe Lyra will watch me compete one day. I ran into her a few times and I swear it's like she's flirting with me. Things she says...but I'm going to focus on my Pokemon before worrying about any 'girl trouble'.

My current team is Hawkboy13 (Furret), Naboo (Gyarados), Simon (Togetic), Nothlit (Pidgeotto), Targ (Fearow), and Rachel (Quilava).
--------------------------------------
All of Tobias' Journal Entries

fiverr

Patreon

CafePress

Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment