Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Between Two Worlds 43

"My brother dreamed of retaking the Iron Throne and having House Targaryen rule the Seven Kingdoms yet again." Daenerys continued. "Due to his own faults, he didn't succeed in that dream. My husband, Khal Drogo, promised me the Seven Kingdoms. When he died I took on the task of reclaiming my rightful place on the Iron Throne. Ser Jorah Mormont has been my loyal advisor even when I have not been such to him. Tyrion Lannister has served me loyally since he came to me and his advice has been more than valuable. Daario Naharis initially came to me as an admirer and faithful lover, but that proved to be a lie."

I felt the fire and rage as she said Daario's name. It was as if she believed if she merely spoke his name that he would die. There were a few of my special weapons prepared for my use only and I couldn't wait until such a deceiver was crying out in pain as he burned from the inside. I could nearly smell it and made sure not to smile.

Looking at father I could see pride in his smile. I had risen up from what I had once been. I had overcome obstacles to become something more than my birth would dictate. He had rescued me and later I had saved the family.

"Rin Mormont was not fooled by the usurper." Daenerys said. "She had no ties to me and no reason to save my life. Not only did she allow me to escape, but she endured great torment that was so bad that she was able to fool the usurper into thinking she was dead. Rin has become a valuable ally as she is the keeper of my dragons, wife to my most loyal follower, and also a part of my House."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment