Saturday, August 27, 2016

Between Two Worlds 45

I heard Rhaegal's roar followed by my brother's. I saw Tyrion's face and it was a mixture of fear and excitement. Viserion quickly came to my side to see what I was doing. I turned and looked at the bigger threats to Daenerys' success as now the rest of the army was here. I saw people running to protect the harbor.

While we needed to keep some ships so that the queen could have enough to get to Westeros, some could be destroyed. Within reason, of course. My brother looked to me for my approval. I nodded my head and he roared in glee as he flew off to burn down a ship or two. Keeping my eyes on him, I also looked at the situation as a whole.

"We need to make this place safer before we bring khaleesi in." Jorah said and he signaled me to turn.

I looked around for the reason why and saw Rhaegal dodging catapults. Tyrion seemed to be doing his best to keep his dragon under control, but was failing. The creature wanted blood and didn't like being denied that. The dwarf, for his part, wasn't allowing his dragon to get any closer to its intended prey. Just as I was about to burn the catapults down with fire, Tyrion managed to get Rhaegal to leave the machines alone.

Rhaegal kept roaring in anger while I burned down the catapults. The dragon should have burned them down as he wouldn't consider the greater implications of his actions. This lead me to believe he had merely wanted to get a few quick snacks before continuing to fight. I went back to the harbor as Tyrion went to do his part.
 
-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment