Saturday, August 20, 2016

Mad Carol (Jash's Dragon Army)

Adopt one today!
This dragon has been named: Mad Carol by me as no one else suggested a name. I named her such because Carol is awesome in The Walking Dead tv show.

The bio I have planned for her is:
Mad Carol began life as a simple dragon with simple needs. She wasn't a fighter and depended on her mate to take care of her. But when her mate died she was left on her own. The once social Carol became a survivor that didn't let her feelings out to anyone. One day her sanity finally slipped and her remaining friends only hope that she will recover one day.

I would like you to name the new dragon (found on the side of the blog). I will first list the rules for sending name suggestions and then the benefits of doing so.

Rules for Sending Name Suggestions:

1.) I Can Only Name Dragons That Have Reached the Hatchling Stage
So if I say I have accepted your name, but the dragon isn't named on the site that's why. Also, if you don't choose a gender neutral name I will have to wait to see what the dragon's gender ends up being before deciding.

2.) I Can't Choose Names That Are Taken
Even if I love the name that you suggested, if it's already taken by someone else I can't name the dragon that.

3.) I Can't Choose Inappropriate Names
It's a rule of Dragon Cave or else I wouldn't mind.

Benefits of Having Your Name Suggestion Chosen:

1.) You Can Advertise On My Blog
As long as the dragon is on my blog: I'll provide a link to your own blog, etsy shop, ect. If you want to advertise a site as a whole you'll need to be the owner of said site. However, whatever you're advertising can't only contain mature material.

2.) You Can Help with the Bio of the Dragon
If you name the dragon you can suggest what you want to be in its bio.

3.) You Can Advertise Via Posts
You can have me post three ads. The limitations are that it can't be mature material, or if it's something like a blog it can't all be mature material, and you can't have two or more ads on the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment