Monday, August 29, 2016

Between Two Worlds 46

"But there is something much more important than bringing humans back to their rightful place in the world, something much more important." I said and it was then I felt fully at peace with what I would have to do now. "That is love and honor. Without these things there is no point in continuing to live or think that we can become what we once were. Without these things we should give up and accept that zombies are the new rulers of the world. I do not abandon people when their past is horrid but their future is a glorious sight to behold."

Some of those who had first liked my words now looked at each other as if wondering what was really going on. Less than a handful still seemed ready to give my plan a try. Maybe I had inspired trust in them or maybe they were desperate enough to do anything to make the world right again. Claire tried to have her face not reveal anything, but I could see through her mask now. I could see that she felt betrayed as there was only one reason I would bring this up now.

"Doctor Alexander Isaacs is a horrible person, there is no denying that so I won't." I replied. "But he is also the man I love and the one I married. I took his last name and only hid it for safety. I did not need Umbrella finding out I was alive and to hide myself from my husband as we were estranged for some time. My name is Rin Isaacs and I will not kill Doctor Isaacs. Anyone who tries will die. Alice, if you leave me alone now I promise to help you when you call. I don't mind if you decide to abandon my group, but I will offer you help as there is debt I still need to repay."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment