Thursday, August 25, 2016

Weekly Update 8/25/2016

For those of you who are stopping by my blog for the first time and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday, but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
Between Two Worlds Chapter 43
I've been working hard on this crossover fic and put all my other fics on hold. You can read the latest chapter HERE.
Game of Thrones Season 6 Finale Review (Patreon Exclusive)
In one of my now rare episode reviews, I look at the thrilling Season 6 Finale of Game of Thrones. You can view the review HERE.
My Opinions on Daenerys Targaryen/Yara Greyjoy Being Canon
While the spark in their first scene was amazing, I'm a little weary of a romantic relationship between the two being canon. You can read my reasons HERE.

UPCOMING PROJECTS
With Extra Happy is Coming Back
All that needs to be done now is work out a filming schedule. I'm hoping to get two episodes out but might just get one out.

If you have been a fan of this blog for a little bit and want to donate, there are ways. I do writing commissions on Fiverr. So if you have a fanfic you are thinking about but just can't write, I'm here for you. I also have a Patreon and the rewards so far are an exclusive 30 minute vlog every month and monthly insider info about my upcoming e-books. Also, every Patron gets access to exclusive reviews, bonus content for Chronicles of Gaia, and exclusive forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment