Monday, August 1, 2016

Between Two Worlds 37

"They will still be punished." Daenerys replied. "As will Daario. Rin, do you still agree with your way of punishing the traitor?"

"It is fitting that he die by the one he betrayed." I told her. "He betrayed the dragon and he shall die by the dragon's blood."

"And do you take any joy in committing the act?"

"The traitor cannot live, Daenerys, and his punishment should be symbolic. He should have a feeling of despair not just by dying but by how he died. Those that followed him will also be reminded that you are not one to mess with. Do I take joy in what I must do? No more so than I take joy in taking a ****. Both are necessary but I won't celebrate either."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment