Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Between Two Worlds 47

"I am Daenerys Targaryen!" Daenerys yelled. "You have all been lied to! Daario the Usurper used me! He defiled your queen for a chance at power! I trusted his lies more than Ser Jorah Mormont's loyalty! If I had been more attentive this would not have happened! I have failed you and with the Usurper's death I will make this right!"

My queen's body showed no doubt as she walked toward the crowd, leaving Jorah and myself to watch over Daario. She was certain in her steps and I was glad that it wasn't me on the receiving end of her anger. Drogon growled and snapped his jaws at the Usurper. The dragon wanted to taste flesh and couldn't understand why he was being denied. I admit the man was easy prey now and killing him would feel more than good.

"I asked for Daario to be brought alive so that he could admit his crimes." Daenerys said. "I know the lies he told you were convincing and nothing but the truth from his lips would confirm the truth. Once he wakes we will ask him."

"What if it is just another trick?" Someone shouted from the crowd.

"Then it would be an elaborate one." Jorah replied. "Retaking Meereen is not an easy task and there would be no just cause to do so unless khaleesi is telling the truth."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment