Saturday, August 20, 2016

Between Two Worlds 41

"My wife considers flying the true test of friendship between dragons."

"I hope she has plans to catch me if anything goes wrong."

"Unless Rhaegal eats you first."

I turned away quickly so Tyrion's reply was lost to both our ears. Rhaegal's wings soon beat to keep up with me. He roared and I roared back. This would turn into a fun game and it would be interesting to see if Tyrion could stay seated throughout the ordeal. Jorah gripped hard on me as I turned to face Daenerys' child. It appeared for a second that we would crash into each other right before we both turned upward. We flew upwards as our bellies were inches away from each other.

"Tyrion!" Jorah yelled. "Tyrion!"

"What the f*** is your wife doing!" Tyrion shouted back.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment