Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Event with no Zombies?

Info From HERE
I wasn't active on Subeta last year so I'm not sure what happened. All I know is that this post said that the Zombie Virus has been cured once and for all. I mean...what is the Valentine's Day Event on Subeta without any zombies? Hell, I've kept my second strain of Zombie Virus for years! I love being a zombie!

As for the rest of the article...You can go on a special forum and kiss users and have them kiss you back. There is are achievements for kissing. I'm going on my cult's board on that special forum.

You can also go to the Survival Memorial in Centropolis. I've been going there recently since I've started doing Major Drills' quests. And he's seeming to like that place.

Oh, I've been doing the majority of this event on my kindle and when I finally got on a computer I saw a flower so look out for those as you can use those on the Survival Memorial!

In the comments section Keith (aka the owner of Subeta) has said that new things would happen this year for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment