Monday, February 10, 2014

New York City Will See a Subeta Meetup

Info From and Where to Look For More Info HERE
Subeta is a site that has meetups. Yep, people on the site meet together and...I'm not sure what craziness is involved since I've never been to one.

The next one will happen on March 22, 2014 (a Saturday if you're wondering) and the location is in New York City and will last from 1-4PM Eastern Standard Time (same time in Subeta time too).

So who from the site staff will be there?

Jessi, Judgement, hagane, Darling, Amanda, Mary, and pumpkins will be attending this one. There is also the possibility of even more coming too!

Seems there will be questions being answered so if you have any questions you're dying to ask: GO!

They expect a big turnout this time around so they ask that you RSVP on their Facebook page to alert them to your future presence.

Will your favorite blogger be going to this one?

Are you SERIOUSLY looking at another blogger?!

I meant me, smartass.

No, I won't be going because I live a few states away and there is no chance that I'll have the money to go this time around.

But if you do want to talk about me (for whatever reason my big ego is telling me you will): my Subeta Username is currently Eoptis and I'll alert you all to any changes to my username.

No comments:

Post a Comment