Saturday, February 15, 2014

United Zombie Alliance and L'amour Parlor

Info From HERE and HERE
United Zombie Alliance...while my living friends on Subeta are good, I like when Zombies and the living fight each other. Plus, new Zombies can be created when biting occurs so I really hope this year some new members can join the ranks. I also hope that there will be an organization I can join (besides the Forum Group I'm in) that has a 'Zombies should rule everything' motto.

REALLY hoping for that. And living friends on Subeta: Watch out if that happens because I will show no mercy!

Ecks, the peace loving Zombie Chancellor, says that non-Zombies can visit Zombie only areas if they aren't wearing masks. If you wear masks you are being insensitive to zombies. Also, us un-living assholes can't wear masks to enter our area either.

Please say something happens! Please!

For those wondering about what do do with all the candy hearts you're geting: go to L'amour Parlor and use them to get items!

No comments:

Post a Comment