Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Following "Reflection" Review

It seems Ryan Hardy might be working with the FBI again next week. Will there be more Ryan/Mike then? We can only hope!

This week we saw Lily try to lure Joe into her own cult. I don't know why Lily would want Joe but it isn't good. Maybe it's to have his child? That's the only thing I can think of, but I'm not good with mysteries so I'll probably be very surprised at the reason.

I was glad to see what happened to Max after the end of last episode. I loathed last week's cliffhanger because I was so worried.

Emma calls Lily's Cult crazy and that makes sense to me. What makes crazy is all about comparison. Usually you judge everyone else by yourself. Since you are normal it is easy to realize why Emma would call the new cult crazy. Lily's Cult is different from what she is used to.

How Joe is eventually drawn into Lily's arm was creepy. You get to see a professor's warmth doing a killer's work. Plus the whole time I was hoping Joe would resist. Maybe Joe is doing all of this to draw Lily into a false sense of security. Though his reaction before sleeping with Lily makes that theory seem very wrong.

Ryan Hardy realizes how obsessed he is and I think that's why he'll finally agree to work with the FBI next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment