Friday, February 28, 2014

Survival 2014 Comes to an End

Info From HERE
All good things must come to an end. Things that are special sometimes stay special because they don't occur all the time.

With that being said: Survival 2014 on Subeta is coming to an end tomorrow evening (March 1'st).

I love the Survival Event on Subeta because of the celebration of the Undead. This is the time of the year me being a Zombie really gets to shine. I was really glad that new Zombies got to be made, though the new strains are temporary I believe.

The final stage of my Zombie Strain (mind you my original strain didn't get removed) looks like this:
Totally awesome, right? The balloon and cat are items I added myself and aren't part of the strain.

The harvesting time is now being made shorter due to how little time is left for the event.

The Survival Forums, though, will stay up until March 7, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment