Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sayings Sundays (February 23, 2014)

The NBC show Hannibal is my favorite thing that's airing at the moment. I love everything about the show.

The main character is Will Graham who has the ability to empathize with anyone and uses that ability to help the police catch killers. Will is haunted by this ability since he can truly feel like a killer. The scenes where you see how Will gets into the mind of the killer you see him imagining himself as the killer.

Every murder he investigates, he can see himself doing it since he can empathize with others so much. That makes those scenes even more creepy.

I chose this quote to showcase Will Graham's gift and curse.

One of the songs that I'm liking recently is Human by Christina Perri. I'm not a big music person and that's why I don't review songs.

I mean if I started to review music everything would add up to: It's got a good beat. I could dance to it.

When I heard this song, well after the third or fourth time while I was marathoning it, I thought it fit my ship of John Kennex and Dorian from Almost Human (yes, I am planning to discuss it in Shipping Confessions).

I am even imaging of doing a music video of this pairing and with this song.

Besides my ship: it's just a lovely song.

The way I did the quote for the picture was as a sort of storyboard for the video I may do in the future. The quote by John Kennex (guy on the left) is identifying John as a human while Dorian's quote identifies him as a robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment