Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tobias and Some Headcanons

I'm not feeling that great today so I've decided to indulge myself with this post. The Animorphs character that I like to play the most, and my favorite Animorphs character hands down no questions asked, is Tobias. So I have made up headcanons for the character. Sometimes I can't play him with certain headcanons due to certain places preferring me to use the canonical Tobias.

So today I will tell you some of my headcanons for this character. And, to be very indulgent, I'll stick to two short sex headcanons and a sort of third one.
With the ship Rachias (aka between Rachel and Tobias, this ship is canon), I see as Rachel being 'top'. And Tobias likes that very much. He loves Rachel because of both her bravery and beauty, so he likes having this force of nature be the dominant one during sex. While he does take control from time to time, he prefers obeying her during sex.
With the ship Marco/Tobias, I see Tobias as being the dominant one. Unlike Rachel, he doesn't see Marco as a force of nature to be used by. He respects the boy, true, but he feels more comfortable being the top. Even teasing him during sex to get a reaction out of him. Tobias is also more open about his sexuality than Marco is, so Birdboy is freer than him in that regard.
I do sort of ship Jake and Tobias together. It's just a small ship of mine, though, so I don't really have any concrete sex headcanons for the pairing. Right now I just see them as too similar for one of them to be dominant so that no one exactly over powers the other during sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment