Monday, June 23, 2014

Liam Neeson Makes Everything Better

Last night I finally got to watching Non-Stop. In the movie a person threatens Liam Neeson's character by saying he is going to kill of passengers every twenty minutes until Neeson gives him some money.

The movie, by itself, is decent. Of course I am scared of flying already so when shit starts to go down in a plane...yeah, I easily get into a terrified mood. I liked seeing people die and Neeson trying desperately to figure out what is going on. You see him get paranoid and not trust anybody.

But I think the thing that really sold me on the movie was Liam Neeson. Out of all the actors/actresses I like, Neeson ranks Number 1 on that long list. I have been sexually attracted to him since age thirteen and he is a good actor.
For such an old man, he can really deliver good action movies. I will pick up any movie if I know Liam Neeson is kicking ass. The rest of the plot doesn't matter: I just want to see Neeson acting badass.

So an average movie can be turned up with Liam Neeson starring as a kick ass guy.

Do I like older Neeson films? When the Dirty Harry movie The Dead Pool comes on you will not be able to draw me away from the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment