Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Beginnings and Second Chances 4

The air was cool as the sun set in the mountains. Marco and myself were in front of my mountain lake cabin. If we were to walk a little further then we would reach the beach of the lake. We had gone in the lake shortly before sunset. Marco was wearing his swimming trunks and my feathers were still wet. I was perched on the back of Marco’s chair.

I had morphed my usual human self to swim. We hadn’t had sex while swimming, though, as Marco was having too much fun in beaver morph. I had thought about morphing another animal to chase him with, but that would expend too much energy.

I looked over his head at the sunset and enjoyed how the light hit the trees and mountains. I felt like spreading my wings and having a small flight before going in for the night. But my feathers were still too wet to fly comfortably. If I had to fly I could, but flying for pleasure now was impossible.

“So why did you make this cabin again?” Marco asked lazily, not really caring for the answer as he already knew. But I guess he wanted to talk just so he could hear my thought-speak replying. “I know that when it was built you didn’t come here often.”

I did do traveling, I explained again. So I needed somewhere to rest. Especially when the weather got bad. After it was built I eventually used it for both solitude and having sex. This is a place that I used a lot when I was on my soul searching journey.

“Yeah,” Marco said and he sounded sort of guilty. “I guess I should’ve been there for you more.”

If we didn’t part ways then I probably wouldn’t be stable right now.

“You call your current state stable?”

At least I wasn’t swimming around as a beaver humming the Batman theme song earlier.

Marco just shook his head. I rubbed my head against his and then one of his hands reached back and scratched my neck. It was wonderful to have him up here in this setting. There was no war and we didn’t have to deal with anyone but ourselves. This was the life.

The sun went down and I jumped to the ground. Marco stood up and we looked at each other.

“Did you put clothes on?” Marco asked and smiled.

Didn’t see a reason to. I said as I began the morph.

Marco smiled at my reply and I would soon have a mouth to smile back at him with. And it wouldn’t be a smile just because we were going to have sex and I was glad that I would be having it with him for one more night at least. No, it went deeper than the mere physical.

As my talons turned into feet as I started to rise to Ruffalo morph height, I thought how good it was to admit that I loved him. Hell, it was even better that he had admitted that he loved me.

The moment we had admitted our feelings for each other was…strange. It was strange because we had both hid our feelings for so long. We had hid them both from ourselves and each other. Maybe soul searching was the reason I was able to or maybe it was because Marco had finally not felt ashamed at his own sexuality.

Whatever the reason, I was glad we had said we loved each other.

As I neared completion with my morph, and only my tail feathers would show that I had been a bird, Marco put his hands on my shoulders and kissed my lips. It took all of my concentration to finish the morph.

“I’ve told you not to do that before.” I said with a small laugh.

“And every time you tell me…” Marco said as his eyes explored my body more intently than he did with his hands when we were actually having sex.

“I act like I don’t mind because it’s useless trying to teach you anything.”

Marco grinned as we walked back to the cabin.

Tobias Fangor. I told the alarm system.

Though you couldn’t see them with the naked eye, cameras and sensors were looking at my body and examining my DNA. I had entered Mark Ruffalo’s DNA into the system, though that was somewhat unsafe. Hopefully, though, the thought-speak recognition program would catch someone else trying to break in. My own human morph was the one no one else could morph and so I’d usually use that morph to enter the cabin.

Accepted. It replied and Marco went to open the door.

As soon as I followed him in I shut the door and pushed him against the nearest wall. I knew we had wanted to start in the bed for once, but that proved impossible tonight. Things got hot and heavy quickly and I didn’t think we’d ever make it to the bedroom.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment