Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sayings Sundays (June 22, 2014)

Recently another Godzilla movie was made. It advertised Bryan Cranston heavily while the actor doesn't appear that much in the movie.

One of the problems I have about the movie is that it's too artistic for its own good. Instead of giving us a lot of monster on monster action, some of the fight scenes are cut short.

I chose this quote because it both talks about a main point in the movie as well as one of my favorite things in sci-fi: the fact that people think they can control things they really can't and so things go to Hell very quickly.


Firefly is a great series that was cancelled early. And the theme song is one I can put on repeat for hours and hours and hours. While listening to the theme song I noticed that it would be perfect for a certain character's theme song.

Which character? Tobias Fangor!

Just the line "you can't take the sky from me" just seems like a very Tobias thing to say. Flying is one of the things that he takes joy in even though he's trapped as a hawk. You can take everything away from him, but he can still fly.

I might do something more with this idea at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment