Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sayings Sundays (March 16, 2014)

The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth is a very well done series. Even though I don't like Allegiant as much as the other ones, that one takes a huge risk and I applaud it. Though I did guess the certain event that would most likely happen half-way through the book so I wasn't as broken like I was by the ending of Mockingjay or Cujo.

Throughout the trilogy there are many twists and turns. Good guys become bad and bad guys gain some humanity that they didn't before.

The society is broken into different factions that are based on values that each faction believes are the way to achieve peace.

The Candor believe in complete and total honesty. They believe that one lie is just as bad as any other.

Tris learns some haunting things in Insurgent so it's no wonder why she'd question the positives of knowing the truth.


I watch the show Pretty Little Liars and looked up this song because of it. I won't say how many times I've listened to it so you can continue to believe I'm someone you can trust.

The upbeat tone to the song is great and Ingrid Michaelson has a very nice voice.

The image I chose to use is of my ultimate OTP: Science Husbands (aka a sexual/romantic relationship between Bruce Banner and Tony Stark)!

I chose the first line in the graphic because both Tony and Bruce have things that they are ashamed of but shouldn't be. Bruce's thing is the other guy (aka the Hulk) harming people when Bruce can't control him. Tony's thing, among other things, is the whole incident in how he started to build the Iron Man suit including a guy sacrificing his life for him.

Both have become more than their faults and each wants to remind the other of that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment